Sunday, September 12, 2010

Six Months

Six Months!  That's halfway to a year!  YIKES!! Oh how time is flying, and oh the fun we are having.  So this boy is up to a lot of new tricks.  He is growing like a weed and we will check back in after Thursday for his stats after the Dr's appt.  This is what's new.
  • Jumpin, Jumpin, Jumpin-anytime he is anything that he can stand in he jumps like a crazy man
  • Movin the walker, not quite sure he gets that he is doing it or he could get where he wants but it sure looks like it sometimes.
  • SCREECHING, he sounds like a little girl and I am not exagerating in the least.
  • He is very effecient between rolling and scooting around the livingroom.
  • Finger Foods, still new but I think he likes that he can do it.
  • Sleeping 8-10 hours each night
  • This boy loves his food, we have yet to find something he wont eat (I'm sure that day will come eventually)
  • BIG Boy Carseat, still rear facing but no more bucket (if that doesn't make it real I don't know what does)
  • Momma Momma Momma, at first we didn't think he knew what it meant or what he was saying but now everytime I walk out of a room or he wakes up in the morning he calls it out.
  • Splish Splash Splish Splash, he seriously kicks all of the water out of his tub.  I have to keep a cup close now to refill it after he kicks it all out.
Well that's all the excitement I can think of for now.  Here is our 6 month picture of our crazy man in the tub on his 6 month birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Eli has also started that high pitch girly screech! Cracks me up!
    Love you, O! Happy 6th month!

    ReplyDelete