- Mimicking, he makes a noise you make it back, he makes it again and then laughs
- His dexterity gets better everyday and I think it is so cute to watch him feed himself, makes him seem so big!
- He seems to keep rhythm on everything, tapping a foot or patting whatever he can find with his hands
- We have trimmed down to 2 naps a day, still at a couple hours each but seems crazy we've already cut one out.
- Still our champion eater, have yet to find somthing he won't eat but we have now graduated to some actual small pieces of food.
- I was hoping and thinking that by the time this update came around I could proclaim that this boy is crawling, but I'm sad to report that we are still stuck in reverse. Funny boy he is, gets up on all 4's and rocks back and forth, he lifts up his hands high in the air and places them back down on the ground yet nothing still! When it comes to foward motion he simply flattens out, he also hasn't mastered foward motion in his walker either. He crawls backwards and scoots backwards in the walker we just can't seem to find Drive. This has been going on for weeks, we've been saying "any day now" for almost 3 weeks, but to be totally honest he gets all over this house just fine now I'm in no hurry to chase him around at higher rates of speed. But seriously any day now!
- Momma momma momma noises and dadda dadda dadda noises all the time.
- He is really having fun playing peak-a-boo, I have hard time getting pictures anymore because he peaks around the phone or camera.
- Working tooth #5 and #6, # 5 should be making an appearance today or tomorrow and #6 just looks like it hurts right now.
- Giving Kisses, still a little stingy but we went in to get him up the other morning and he layed one right on me without me even asking. Probably the sweetest thing I have ever been a part of.
Friday, November 5, 2010
8 Months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He is so darling!! I love reading your blog. Makes me feel like such a slacker! lol!
ReplyDeletewe have the same background lol, cute banner!
ReplyDelete