Sunday, May 30, 2010

Twelve Weeks!

Well here we are coming up on 3 months and I can not believe it has come so fast! I am so very grateful I have been able to spend so much of this time with my boys! We have been very entertaining lately and our little man has been giving us some pretty amazing giggles! Other than that excitement not a lot has changed, we are now sleeping 8-10 hours on good night (we will see how long it lasts), Owen has grown out of almost all of his 0-3 clothes lengthwise so we had to make a few trips to find some more jammies and onesies in the last few weeks. He is getting so expressive and his little personality is sure coming through. He's not quite as talkative as he was for a couple of weeks but now he seems to be exploring with his voice, we get low growls to high pitched squeals and everything in between. Owen has also found his tongue and I think that may be part of the reason he isn't telling the stories like he used to, he gets distracted! Here are some pictures from our last few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment