Seriously! 2 months already! Our little man is getting so big so fast and for as exciting as it is it's really sad! He is so much fun these days, I seriously watch hours fly by just talking to him. He is telling quite elaborate stories these days and even sings back to me during tubby time. Every morning when I get him out of his crib I'm greeted with the sweetest smile! He had his 2 month check up yesterday and that means his 2 month shots! I have been dreading this appointment for 2 months and now I have another one to look foward to in 2 months. We actually did pretty well, he did cry but got over it pretty quick. He is weighing in at a whopping 11lbs 14oz and is 24in long. The doctor said he seems to be a very healthy little boy and gave him a clean bill of health. Some other excitement is we are now sleeping through the night. We get a good 6 to 7 hour stretch on good nights and he will usually go right back sleep after an early morning snack! He is so much fun and we are enjoying every minute with him that we can because it is going so very fast! Here are some pictures from our last few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment