Thursday, January 6, 2011

10 Months!

Well here it is the New Year and it was so great to be able to ring it in with my little man!  He is busier than ever, it's hard to imagine he only gets quicker.  He gets more exciting with everyday and like I say everytime we are doing our best to enjoy every second.  We had a great holiday with the cousins and are now getting back into our routine. These are the newest tricks
  • Crawling like a mad man, he's crazy fast
  • Walking behind his new push toys, we had no idea he was this close and not always walking, running
  • Pulling himself up, it still gets to me how big that makes him seem I've been so use to him on one plane
  • Not only is he pulling himself up but he will pull himself up on the couch and let go, he's crazy
  • He now has 8 teeth and is working on his molars, it's been a little rough going with that
  • High fives, we are still working on waiving goodbye
  • He claps and I think he may have confused clapping with all done
  • Drinking out of a straw, he's drinking a lot more water now
  • Begging, yes I said begging, he and the dog are hand in hand with this
  • He's still mimicking
  • We got the word dog last night in the tub (video to come soon)
  • He now has foward motion in the walker, not much better than the nothing we've had
  • Our push along toy turns into a litte car and he now pushes that backwards

I think thats all for now we will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment