Saturday, March 5, 2011

1 YEAR!


Well this will probably be the last of the monthly updates so I thought I better get it done with all the pictures.  This boy is crazy and I love him so much.  Today has been so bittersweet, I can not believe a whole year has gone by since the day he arrived.  It all goes so fast but every second has been amazing.  I miss having a little tiny baby but have enjoyed watching him turn into a boy and he is so much fun now.  As a 1 year old these are his tricks
  • "Hi", everything is hi.  He uses it in context but also for other things.  It's got to be the cutest thing in his high pitched voice.  If I get after him or tell him no it's "Hi" if I tell him to say please or thank you it's "Hi".  Pretty cute and hard to resist that's for sure
  • Walking, he is now a little more confident and if it's convenient he walks to get where he needs.  He still isn't standing up without support though
  • He is officially on cows milk and loves it, I am happy to be done with stinky formula and cleaning bottles. 
  • Now that we are done with milk he is eating a solid 3 meals a day
  • Not a whole lot of vocabulary this month, he says hi, momma, dadda, night, and dog
  • He's really starting to figure out how things work and it is so fun to watch him play and learn new things his toys can do
  • He winks, I haven't been able to get him to do it at my request but it's pretty cute when it happens
  • We are working on the itsy bitsy spider
  • Waving Goodye, we've been working on this one for a while and he's starting to get it.
  • We are now signing "Please", which I think will help with some of our communication blocks!  I'm very happy about this one!
Well as usual doesn't seem like much written out but we are busier and busier everyday and like always enjoying every second, because just like they say it goes quick!  Happy Birthday Sweet Boy, you are our whole world and we love you more each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment