- We now have a full set of teeth, his eye teeth popped almost all at once within a week and I am so relieved they are all in for now!
- We are learning to use utensils, I wasn't really planning on it just yet but he had the opportunity and now he loves it and actually eats better when he can feed himself with a fork.
- Walking, Running, Jumping, Dancing! This boy is a mover and shaker and keeps me going constantly!
- He rides his PowerWheels 4-Wheeler like a pro
- I don't know how long this will last but when we say it's time for a nap or "nigh night" he stops whatever he is doing and walks towards his room saying "nigh nigh." Most of the time he goes straight to his room and it blows my mind that he not only willingly gets up and goes but he actually seems to enjoy it.
- Well he was a boy of few words for awhile and we heard a lot of hi but now his vocabulary is growing at the rate of about a word a day. So far we say, hi, hello (sounds more like herro), nigh nigh, tubby, uh-oh, cracker, dog, daddy, momma, auntie, go-go (I get that a lot in the truck). That's all I can think of for now but I'm sure there's more and at the rate we are going there will be more tomorrow.
- Still signing please, milk, all done, and drink
- We are getting ready to finish with our last swimming lessons class on tuesday with all of the cousins and he's really enjoyed it.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Boys, Bubbles and Blue Skies!
Well it's been almost 2 months since I updated the blog and Owen has been a very busy, talkative little boy! Today was one of those days I can't help but think "Life is Good." We had a day with daddy with some decent weather and we were ready for it, this boy loves to be outside and hasn't done well with being couped up! Needless to say we spent most of our day outside and enjoyed all the sun we could get. Owen has learned a lot in 2 months and is learning more everyday. Here are some of our big boy tricks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a big boy! Didn't realize swim lessons were with the cousins. I'd love to see a picture of that. :) Love you!
ReplyDelete