Big News at our house but not so new to most who read this. We are expecting a little girl the week after Thanksgiving and are thrilled. I am now 20 1/2 weeks and baby Olivia is looking good. This pregnancy has been so very different from my first, I would have been very surprised if she wasn't a girl. I could tell from early on that I was carrying her a lot lower than I did Owen and I have definitely been a lot sicker. I can officially say now that I have gone 1 full week without feeling sick which is 5 weeks longer than with Owen. I've also been craving wierd things that are completely opposite from last time. Recently it's been sour candy, to the point of scorching my tongue. She's a lot more particular and something will sound good for a few minutes but by the time I get it I want nothing to do with it. With Owen I was all about baked goodies and sweets, but with Olivia baked goods really have no appeal. She is starting to get really active and daddy has been able to feel her quite a bit, but she's a night owl and sometimes we have to wake him up so he can feel ;) As I am typing right now we are actually watching her morph my belly which is a first for us, we've been feeling little nudges but not strong enough to see. Owen has just started noticing the belly and he likes to lift up my shirt, and says his version of "sister" or "baby." I don't think he understand what it all means and he may not by the time she gets here but it is pretty cute that we can ask him where sister is and he knows exactly where to go. This is going to be quite the transition for all of us but we can't wait to meet our sweet baby girl and complete our little family in time for the holidays and the New Year. Here are a few pictures of how she's grown.
![]()
Olivia 14 weeks Owen 14 weeks
Olivia 16 weeks Owen 16 weeks
Olivia 20 weeks Owen 20 weeks
And here is our Sweet Baby at 17 weeks, the day we found out she was a girl!
I haven't been quite as diligent with my posts as I was with Owen but I will try to make another update soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment