- Starting to get a refined palate, he's not qutie the champion eater he used to be I think a lot of that can be attributed to the fact that he has to slow down to eat once in awhile.
- He does this new thing where he stomps his feet when we ask him if he has ants in his pants, it's pretty funny!
- He's quite the dancer, so far his moves have been named the crazy arm, the head nod, upper half body roll and occassionally a little jump action.
- He winks and when we ask if he's a cheeseball he gives you the cheesiest grin you have ever seen
- High fives, nuckles, blowing kisses
- CLIMBING, this seemed to take him a lot longer than some kids and I am so grateful, however now we are getting into all sorts of new trouble and danger zones!
- He is obsessed with washing off his tray from his high chair when he is done eating and has turned into quite the little cleaning helper. There are days I have to actually take the swiffer away to get him to play outside.
- If you ask him if he's a ninja he says "HI-YAH"
- Bugles like an Elk (or what daddy sounds like when he tries to bugle ;))
- So we have been having a little trouble determining nap times and making sure he's getting enough sleep so on some occasions he has been known to get a little crazy. I have multiple videos of the craziness but he most memorable stunts have been running laps around the livingroom screaming(not even kidding about the running) and climbing in his pool fully clothed (tennis shoes, socks, jeans, sweatshirt) at 9 o'clock at night in the rain!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Busy Boy!
I think it may have been almost 4 months since I have actually posted an update about the Wildman and my only excuse is I have been trying to catch him! He is a joy each and every day and as if it's possible busier every second. I get so overwhelmed at the end of the day just thinking about the ground we've covered. I need to start wearing a pedometer just to track the miles we put on, especially him and those little legs. Again I will say I have loved every stage with him and each one is as exciting as the last. So along with his latest tricks I will be posting some updated pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment