Saturday, December 4, 2010

9 Months!

 
Oh no, that means we are 3/4 of the way to a 1st Birthday, YIPES!  Well as always we are loving every minute of it, even if it does go too fast!  Our little man is as happy as can be and growing like a weed.  We took him to the meat shop and he weighed in at about 20lbs, I was surprised it wasn't more but he is almost 30in long if not more.  We've been to see Santa already, and O doesn't really have too much interest in the Christmas tree, but I haven't put presents under it yet ;)  We just finished with our first set of colds in this house and boy let me tell you it was not fun!  I was glad it took 9 months but a sick mom and a sick boy all at the same time makes for a very overwhelmed Daddy.  I'm glad to report we are all now healthy and happy!  Here's our list of tricks for the last month
  • Crawling, he's into everything and keeping us on our toes
  • We now have 7 teeth working on 8
  • Eating meats, he loves em
  • Starting to eat actual bits of food not just stuff he can gum to mush
  • Still our champion sleeper
  • Pulling himself up to his knees
  • Clicking his tongue, Cole woke up to that over the monitor the other morning
  • Giving kisses, and now everyone gets frenchies not just the mom
  • We have learned the meaning of the word No
  • Opening and Closing EVERYTHING!
  • My little music man, ANYTIME a commercial or show with music comes on he whips around and watches the whole thing, you can't get his attention until it's over
  • Playing catch, we roll the ball back and forth, back and forth
  • We are starting to get the concept of signing all done, we've worked on "eat" and "more" but he just smiles at me as if he's saying "yeah exactly, I'm hungry lets eat and give me more"

 
Well it seems like there has been a lot more going but I just think that's because everything is moving 5 times faster.  We are looking forward to our first Christmas and will be back in a month to check in.

No comments:

Post a Comment