I took Shayla up to Blacktail to give her a quick snowboarding lesson, she was a stellar student and the snow was AMAZING! Unfortunately we got froze out, we did get about 5 runs in but it just kept getting colder and the wind never let up so we called it quits about an hour early. I don't think it was a minute too soon because we were both wiped out, but all in all it was a great day. We didn't get that many pictures because it was just the two of us and it was way too cold to take our hands out of gloves so here are the few we did get.
These were our delicious Hale Mary's from Muley's, lunch was Delicious!
This would be us in the warmth and protection of the bathroom, haha!
Well we never did take a picture outside so I pulled over halfway down the Mountain to make sure we got a pic with some snow in it. I'm a little bummed I didn't a get a pic of Shay with her board out in the snow but like I said it was FREEZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment