Saturday, December 25, 2010

VanDort Family Christmas!

We had to stretch our Christmas into 3 days this year due to the fact that Daddy had to work and we have a lot of family to fit in.  We celebrated with the VanDort side of the family on the 23rd and here are our pictures.
I love this little shirt!

Hey Guys, What's this?

It's a Fire Station from Gramma

Playing with his Great Uncle Jack and his new Learn and Groove Table

After everybody cleared out we decided to get a jump on some of his toys from Mom and Dad because Santa was going to bring plenty of presents to get through in the morning.  I totally dropped the ball and am kicking myself for it, but we got him a wagon and I was so excited about about the presentation of all his wrapped presents in the wagon and I forgot to take a picture before we dug in so we decided to adjust a little.

Still pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment